The PEAK Stewardship Partners guide and support the PEAK initiative, drawing on their organized experience and expertise to help advance the PEAK mission.
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation enhances the health and wellness of area residents, providing education, funding, and programs that motivate people to adopt healthy lifestyles. The Foundation is a non-profit, community organization created as the result of the sale of the Pottstown Memorial Medical Center to Community Health Systems in 2003. The Foundation serves the residents of Pottstown Borough and those within a 10-mile radius.
Program Officer for Capacity Building & Collaborations
Quality Pre-K education gives children a strong start in school and in life. PA Pre-K Counts Porgram provides free, full day Pre-K for eligible children ages 3-5 at high quality sites in Pottstown, PA.
Pre-K Counts Program Manager
Early Head Start (EHS) is an early care and education program that provides services to pregnant women and families with children ages 0-3. EHS serves families in their homes or in childcare centers located in South Philadelphia, Norristown and Pottstown offering:
- The highest quality educational and family support
- Free developmental and health screenings for children
- Services for children with disabilities
- Connections to community resources for job training, English as a Second Language (ESL) classes, medical and dental care and more
- Baby basics such as diapers, gently used clothing and infant formula
Marissa Regli, M.A.
Montgomery County Director
Phone: 610-277-1505 Ext. 5722